Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd (M&M Ltd), announced the launch of the e-Alfa Mini, its zero emission, all new electric rickshaw for passenger movement.
The e-Alfa Mini with a 4+1 seating capacity is a complete 3 Wheeler designed specifically for Indian conditions with an attractive price of Rs 1.12 lakh.
The e-Alfa Mini is best suited for last mile connectivity and intra-city people movement. The e-Alfa Mini has an attractive exterior design, robust body, large cabin space for passenger comfort and superior suspension and chassis.
It will be launched in a phased manner in select cities – NCR with immediate effect, followed by Kolkata and Lucknow and subsequently in several other parts of the country.
– The e-Alfa Mini sports a distinctive and contemporary exterior with a dual headlamp for better visibility. It has an overall robust build, a compact superstructure with stylish canopy, an attractive car like the instrument panel, black dashboard and mudguard and black and red dual tone interiors.
– Specifically designed for Indian consumers and road conditions, the e-Alfa Mini has been tested extensively over 1 lakh km in real road conditions. It is also an all season vehicle with a water proof canopy.
– The e-Alfa Mini boasts of large cabin space with ample passenger space, headroom, legroom and shoulder room as compared to its competitors in the segment.
– It sports the tough and rugged Mahindra DNA, making it suitable for all types of terrain.
– The e-Alfa Mini is powered by a 120Ah battery, a powerful motor, and controller. Charging the e-Alfa Mini is as simple as charging a mobile phone.
Speaking at the launch of the e-Alfa Mini, Rajan Wadhera, President – Automotive Sector, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. said, “As the pioneer of electric vehicles and integrated mobility solutions in India, it has always been our endeavour to make electric vehicles more accessible and best suited for Indian conditions. The launch of the e-Alfa Mini is yet another step to provide an emission free, green mode of safe intra city transportation in the country.”
According to Veejay Ram Nakra, Chief of Sales & Marketing, Automotive Division, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., “The e-Alfa Mini comes with the larger Mahindra trust, which is a consumer need in the e-Rickshaw segment. Further, with best-in-class product quality, higher earning potential, 60 minutes fast service guarantee and an attractive finance option, the e-Alfa Mini is set to become the preferred choice for the buyers.”
e-Alfa Mini is supported by Mahindra’s widespread sales and service network that facilitates easy repair and service.
The Mahindra Group is a USD 19 billion federation of companies that enable people to rise through innovative mobility solutions, driving rural prosperity, enhancing urban living, nurturing new businesses and fostering communities.