IBPS RRB Officer Scale Mains exam 2018: The Institute of Banking personnel would commence IBPS RRB Officer Scale Main Examination on September 30, 2018. With just two days left for preparation, are you also worried what to do in these two days to clear one of the toughest competitive exam? Then, read on to get last-minute tips to crack IBPS RRB Officer Mains exam 2018.
- Accuracy: Don’t be in a misconception of attempting greater number of questions to get greater number of marks. You are going to appear for a competitive exam so, it is important to focus on accuracy rather than being in haste of attempting all the questions on the question paper. Because even a single wrong answer may bring your scores down. Therefore, it is recommended to attempt 80 percent questions with full accuracy than attempting the full paper with medium accuracy.
- Utilize time: You shall be asked 200 questions to answer in a limited period of time. It is advised to attempt the simplest questions first and mark the related ones for review. This would help you in making the best use of the time given. You will be able to attempt what you know correctly and thus, you will lower the risk of wasting your time in getting stuck with arduous questions.
- Revise, reflect and learn: You have two days in your hands, so, why not stop stressing over the syllabus and get down to revising what you have already done? The best way to get the most of the days you are left with, is to solve previous years’ question papers and this years’ mock test papers. Sit with timer and try to solve the paper in three hours because, eventually on the day of exam that’s what you will get. Skim through what you have learnt already, revision will help you retain important things for a longer period of time.
- Allocate time: Allocate time to every section and try to study according to the exam pattern and syllabus. Don’t go overboard, by forgetting the exam pattern and wasting time in unimportant topics. Allocate 20 minutes to each section, during the exam to maximise the speed and the time given.
- Eat right and stay confident: Simply don’t lose good night’s sleep in tension and anxiety, tension won’t take you anywhere, so it is better to take adequate amount of sleep. The better you eat and sleep, the better you will be able to perform on the day of examination. Affirm this in the morning ‘I can do it’. It will help you fill positivity and stay confident.
And in hurry don’t forget to take admit card with recent passport size photograph affixed thereon, photo identity proof (Original and Photocopy) and ball Point Pen to the exam hall. All the best folks!