A perfect dessert to be served on festivals, this Kesaria Mishri Mawa is a rich combination of Saffron milk and ghee which shall leave a mark on your taste bud.
Ingredients Of Kesaria Mishri Mava
- 1 liter milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup mishri (crystal sugar)
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- 1 tsp pistachio for garnishing
- Few strands of saffron
How to Make Kesaria Mishri Mava
Key Ingredients: pistachio, milk, cardamom, butter, sugar
- Heat milk in a heavy bottom pan. Stir it continuously so that it does not stick to pan.
- Reduce the milk until it starts to thicken.
- Addghee, saffron, sugar and cardamom powder.
- Cook for 5 more minutes on medium heat.
- When it cools down a little addmishrito it and mix. Garnish it with saffron strands andpistaslices.
- Pour the mix into shot glasses, chill them in the fridge and serve them.
- 1 tsp ghee